Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Cousins (i.e. family photos)

Just after Christmas we went up north to have a whole bunch of pictures taken. We did our family pictures, Aurora's 1st year pictures, cousin pictures, Dakoda's 2nd year pictures, and my goofy siblings pictures. (I've posted some of them already, but they're all going up again in this post.)
Us :)
Our beautiful 1 year old Aurora!!
Cousins :)
(minus a few)

A little background on this one: since getting the "cousins" picture and hanging it up in our living room, Aurora LOVES to look at it. When she does, I always say "cousins" to her. Last Friday she was looking at it and I kept saying, "cousins" and she totally said it back!! TWICE!! Clear as a bell. This is significant because the only other words she really has down are Momma, Daddy, and baba. I was SHOCKED! She hasn't said it again since, but I am still amazed she even said it at all. Way to go, baby girl!

This one cracks us up
2 year old Dakoda!
My goofy younger sibs
And last but not least, Skylar :)