Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Slackers

Ok, I know that Darwin and I are slackers on posting on our blog, and I apologize. Quite honestly, our lives aren't the most exciting right now...we just do the same old things every single day, almost. Darwin is well into his first year of teaching at Union Middle School in Sandy, Utah, spending his days with 7th and 9th graders and loving it most of the time. I am currently going to school full time and not working. It's been great to just focus on school and I am proud to say that I have the highest grade in my astronomy class this semester (without any help from Darwin, for those of you who think he's the only one with brains in this family!). I am well on my way to finally finishing up with my associates degree and will be finished in December. Yay!! We are looking forward to Easter this coming Sunday, and once again for General Conference in the next couple of weeks. And, with the end of my Spring semester coming up in about 6 weeks, I am seriously going to try to keep up with our blog, and hopefully over the summer our lives will become more exciting.

No comments: