Sunday, March 29, 2015

We're back in business!!

$800 later, we got our recovered data on St. Patrick's day!  Yay!
It was expensive, but totally worth it to get back all those precious memories!!
Since getting our data back, we've backed up our photos 4 times!
It's probably a little excessive, but we're being super cautious now.
I haven't been able to blog until now because the same day we got our data back I got a code from Shutterfly for a free photo book and only had a week to finish it.  So, with my work schedule and using every spare minute I could to work on Aurora's photo book, I'm now getting the chance to blog again! Woo! Hoo!!

Now on to getting caught up.  I back dated our last post for December, but all our other updates will follow this one, so don't miss our December Part 2 post!

P.S.  While working on the Shutterfly photo book I just made for Aurora, I found an online website that has FREE unlimited photo storage.  It's called This Life by Shutterfly. Yet another reason why I love Shutterfly!!
The unlimited photo storage is free, but if you want video storage you have to pay an annual fee.  Just FYI :)

No comments: