Thursday, July 3, 2008

More birthday wishes

I hope you're not sick of all the birthday wishes going on in our blog lately but I guess June is just the best time to have a birthday! Also, because Jared & Tracee don't have a blog yet, I wanted to post some pictures of their little girl, Reagan's, 1st birthday. We had b-day celebrations with both of their families and then later we went on a nice walk up the Provo River Trail to Bridal Veil Falls. Here are some pictures...enjoy!



Reagan opening our present :)


*Note: These are not my hands pushing Dar's face into Reagan's cake. They belong to Jared's sister, Rebecca. I'm the one taking the picture :)


Reagan & Jared enjoying one of Reagan's new toys.



1 comment:

Jennie-O said...

cute picture of you and dar at the end. Reagan looked super cute... I'm glad she got to enjoy a little of her cake before dar buried his head in it!! :)