Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Happy 29!

Today is my sweetheart's 29th birthday! And such a joyous celebration calls for a list of 29 things I love about my incredible husband, although I really could go on and on...

1. You make me laugh everyday, sometimes so hard I cry.
2. You show me you love me in more ways than I could ever even try to count.
3. You have the cutest toes in the world!
4. You are so dedicated to the things you put your mind to.
5. You are an amazing example to me and everyone around you.
6. You have the greatest sense of humor and always find ways to surprise people and make them laugh.
7. You are charming. Seriously.
8. You are such a gentleman. I love that you always get the door for me, and I love knowing that you'll still be doing it for me when we're 90.
9. You have beautiful blue eyes.
10. You have cute dimples!
11. You are a worthy Priesthood holder, and a wonderful patriarch of our little family.
12. You are always willing to help someone in need.
13. You are so easy to talk to, and such a good listener when I need you to be.
14. You always make me feel beautiful, even if I don't think I look it.
15. You make the most wicked breakfast burritos. Mmm! And I love that you always make breakfast for me on the weekends.
16. You know when it's time to play....always!
17. You teach me Portuguese, even though I'm the slowest learner in the world!
18. You help me to relax when I feel stressed or overwhelmed.
19. You are my biggest supporter, and I'm so glad I have you as my backup in everything I do.
20. You have a strong testimony of our Savior.
21. You take me to the temple.
22. You have an amazing memory, and I love asking you random questions to see what you know about it.
23. You are SMART!! I'm totally jealous! :)
24. You love to travel with me and go on fun little random adventures when we can.
25. You love to read out-loud to me in the car on road trips, and you use different voices for the different characters.
26. You love our little inside jokes, and like to make up new ones with me.
27. You like to relax and watch movies with me a lot.
28. You are my husband, and my eternal companion.
29. You are my best friend in the whole wide world!!

Happy Birthday, D! I LOVE YOU!!

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Happy late Birthday Darwin! Very sweet post Kiara! We need to get together again soon. Are you guys running in the freedom run?

Courtney said...

Happy late Birthday Darwin! Very sweet post Kiara! We need to get together again soon. Are you guys running in the freedom run?

Kenley and Mel said...

What a cute idea...I love how you gave 29 reasons for his 29th b-day, it is so cute. Dar and you are perfect for each other and deserve happiness for all eternity!