Sunday, January 3, 2010

It's hard to say goodbye.

It's really hard for me to say goodbye to Christmas this year. I'm not really sure why, although I think there are several reasons. We have had an extremely wonderful Christmas season this year, and New Years was awesome as well. I always hate it when Dar has to go back to school, and that day comes tomorrow, so goodbye to all of our fun! Ha! Just kidding. We have fun together no matter what we do. Thanks to everyone who came and celebrated the New Year with us and supporting our annual Deming Family New Years party. We seriously had a blast!
Jimmy and Becca--they just moved back up from St. George that afternoon. We're so glad you're back, guys!
Denise and Robert--friends from our ward
Wayne and Court--we love you guys!
Let the noise-maker wars begin!
The crew
We kept trying to get a good picture that we didn't look drunk in. I'm not so sure we succeeded, but they were all funny so I had to post all 3 :)
We had delicious food provided by ourselves and our guests. Dar & I had hoped to snack all night long, but the food was so good we stuffed ourselves at the beginning.




New Years day we were invited to go tubing/sledding in the wilderness of Payson canyon with Robert and Denise. We had a great time with them, and although we didn't get any pictures I was able to capture a video. And I promise, it really did go smoothly the first time! ;)

5 comments:

Sara Kappas said...

Wow, your new years looked so fun! Those pretzels looked so good. Mea was sick all night, I was awake but not parting, I was taking care of a sick baby. Oh well maybe next year will be better. I'm just glad Mea is feeling better.

Jenny M said...

I'm so glad they didn't get hurt! What a great bunch of partiers.

Jared & Tracee said...

That video is SOOOOO funny! We both started laughing SOOO hard! We just couldn't believe what Robert said after "we must have got lucky the first time" WHAT.... Really you guys had done it before??? That idea had "BAD" written ALL over it from the begining!! Your New Year's pictures and videos are cute! Wish we could have been there in person!

BE CAREFUL- I'm just glad that you(kiara) was holding the camera, and not being the sled jump!!!
Funny either way! Hope Robert has recovered!

Jennie-O said...

Happy New Year guys! It looks like your party was a blast! Hope 2010 is a great year for you.

Kenley and Mel said...

Those pretzels sure look yummy! You guys seemed like you had such a fun New Year! You guys are always doing the funnest things, I sure love you guys! You're so cute!