Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Family Pics 2010

Thanksgiving morning my family had pictures taken because my grandparents were in town from New York and my brothers were in town too. Who knows when we'll all be together again! The kids seriously did awesome considering how long we were taking pictures and how many pictures were taken! We missed having my adorable nieces, Jaisy & Amaia, with us, but hopefully we'll be able to get pictures taken again when they visit (and after our baby is born!). Keep in mind these pictures are unedited, and I am 7+ months pregnant. So be nice! :)

All of us :)
The grandkids with grandparents & great-grandparents
Great-grandparents
Grandparents
4 generations - P fam
4 generations - D fam
(I honestly didn't want to do any "belly" shots, but my family insisted.)
4 generations - H fam
Omie & Grandpa
Mom & Dad
Original K fam, before all our awesome additions :)
Sibs :)
Love how they all have their tongues out except me. Haha.
P fam
Us :) - Won't be a two-some for much longer!
H fam
That's all folks!

1 comment:

The Ostlers said...

It is great to see a picture of you dad! I haven't seen that man since high school...he was the greatest :)