Monday, April 25, 2011

EASTER

Rori and I were able to go up to Idaho with my family again on Saturday for a bbq and an Easter egg hunt in the apple orchard at Granny Great's house. It was hard to see Granny Great looking much weaker and more tired than when we were up there a few weeks ago. We're trying to soak in every last second we get to spend with her and crossing our fingers that we get to have her around with us for as long as she'll stay :) (Dar was at a beekeeping class so he wasn't able to come with us this time.)
Bri, Koda, Hannah, & Liam getting ready to go find some eggs!
Some of the crew on the hunt for eggs & candy
Rori got to snuggle with Nanny while I took pictures. She slept through the whole hunt. Maybe next year she'll be more interested :)
My sweet grandma & me
Dar sang in an octet at church yesterday & did wonderfully! I got to help out with sharing time in Primary by pretending to be Mary Magdalene. It was a spiritual experience for me and I appreciated the opportunity to help out in the Primary again, even if it was for just one Sunday. I am so grateful to know that my Savior, Jesus Christ, atoned for my sins and died for me. But I am even more grateful to know that He was resurrected and that He still lives!
My sweet family on Easter
With our Easter dinner we had this yummy peep sunflower cake. Good job, Grandma & Andrea! It was delish!

No comments: