Friday, April 1, 2011

Just because.

My mom got this adorable little build-a-bear "love bug" for A for her blessing because we have a lady bug theme in her room:
And just because we can, A and I played dress-up today :)
How cute is that? Then do you remember our Australia day post? A wore this outfit to celebrate:
See how big the outfit was on her? I had even folded the hat under to make it fit her better. Well, she tried the outfit on again today, just 2 months later...look how much she's grown!

This is her leaning forward so she can sit up better. She loves to sit!
We love our little chunk-a-monk and seriously can't get enough of her!! She is getting so big and learning so much. This morning she was working on:
ROLLING OVER
and LIFTING HER HEAD
She loves to:
GIVE KISSES
and HANG OUT WITH DADDY/WATCH THE TV
And just for kicks, here's another comparison. A is 2 days old in the first picture:
And she's 2.5 months in this one:
We hope you enjoyed looking at the pictures!
Happy APRIL FOOLS DAY!

3 comments:

Jenny M said...

Oh my goodness, she's so darling! I love watching the joy you are having with her. I'm so happy for you guys. She really is growing so fast!! I remember when my girl was just about that size, and now she's in a toddler bed, starting to potty train!

Jared & Tracee said...

She is getting so big! I can't believe the difference in the kangaroo outfit! SOOOO cute!!! Can't wait until I can actually meet her!

LoveIsBrightAndYourMySunShine said...

i just found your blog and im lovin it its soooo cute!