Monday, March 28, 2011

Can you see it?

A is holding her head up so well on her own now that I decided to try out the Bumbo last Thursday. She loved it! She really loves sitting up right now. When we're holding her or she's laying down she'll lift her head up to let us know she wants to sit. It's so cute and I love the little ways she communicates with us right now.
I love that she's still so teeny but getting bigger too. We moved her up from new born to 0-3 months size clothes last week. We are also taking her to church now (but not letting anyone hold her yet) and she's done awesome and pretty much sleeps the whole time. It's funny to me how many comments we get that "she looks like a little doll!" But my favorite is when people say, "She looks just like her daddy!" And the general consensus is that she does look like D. Can you see it?

Darling baby D
And cute me as a baby :)

2 comments:

Paige said...

Isn't the Bumbo the greatest? Hayden still gets tired quickly in his (holding his head up). Did you get the tray, too? It's great for putting toys on there to play with and I also feed Hayden in his! Aurora is adorable--I think she's a good mix of you two.

Beverly L. Royer said...

All she needs is a remote in her hand. Very cute! Good to see you yesterday.