Thursday, March 10, 2011

100% Perfect

If you haven't picked up on it yet, I'll say it again. I absolutely LOVE BEING A MOM to this SWEET LITTLE ANGEL OF A BABY who is sleeping so peacefully in my arms at the moment. (I think I'm getting pretty good with my one-handed typing, even if I have to look at the keyboard the whole time.) It's so hard for me to believe she's going to be 2 months already tomorrow. Holy smokes!! She's seriously the sweetest thing ever, and such a great baby! She's so mellow and happy about 90% of the time. Granted she is a baby and does get fussy at times but she hardly cries at all. She's really starting to coo a lot when I talk to her and I love the things she tells me about her day :) She has been so full of smiles lately that my heart melts about 20 times a day when I see her grinning at me. She loves to snuggle and be held all the time, but I honestly love it and I'm trying to soak in and remember every second of it since I probably won't have the chance to snuggle and hold our other kids as much as this when they come along.

So, since I'm having such a wonderfully perfect day with my darling little sweetheart, I thought I'd share some pictures with you that I took the other day trying to capture her adorable little smile. I hope it makes you smile too! (Sorry some of them are fuzzy.)
Not quite her full smile, but so cute anyway!
I love the little dimples she gets on her upper lip when she's working on a smile :) And I love that she has no neck. Cute little nugget!
I caught the beginning of a sneeze! Bless you, baby girl!
Still not her full smile but I love this picture!
Our darling little munchkin at 8 weeks
P.S. We also wanted to wish a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my awesome BFF who is currently oceans away from us. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TRACE! We love you!

1 comment:

Louisa said...

You're baby is so adorable! I love when you post pics of her. Thanks for the advice you've given me during my pregnancy. Don't be afraid to continue giving it to me. :) And of course you will be invited to my baby shower!