Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I am a Mormon mommy + Followers

I was recently made aware of an online article called "Why I can't stop reading Mormon housewife blogs" and ventured over to read it. I thought it was interesting that the author of the article who knows very little of our beliefs finds reading about LDS women so fascinating and it started me thinking about the readers of our blog. I know our blog doesn't even come close to being as fun or entertaining to read as the Mormon housewives she mentions in the article, but we know that there are people who read our blog who don't know us and who are not members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, as we are. We do know many of you because you either went high school with Darwin or me, or we just grew up together. You are our family. You are our friends. We have gone to church together over the years, we've worked together, or maybe we know you through other connections. And I'm betting that most of you are complete strangers who we've never met, but you venture over to read our blog anyway, and we'd like to thank you for visiting. We're not trying to toot our own horn, but we'd like to find out why people visit our blog. Leave us a comment. We'd love to get to know our readers better!

We also just wanted to let everyone know that we added in the "followers" gadget on the right hand side of our blog again. We know from our globe just above it that people from all over the world have at least visited our blog since February when we added that gadget to our side bar, but again, we'd like to get to know our readers better. Don't be shy. Leave us a comment!! And of course, feel free to add yourself as a follower! If you're already a follower that's awesome, thanks. And thanks again for visiting our blog, especially if you're a frequent visitor. Oh yeah, I'm not sure if I said it already...leave us a comment and tell us a bit about yourself! :)

2 comments:

Donna Moore said...

It's Donna here Jared and Tracee's cousin in Oz!! We did meet for about 2 seconds at Emma's wedding last year and have been following your blog since. I love you guys and of course was so happy when A arrived. You are more than welcome to check out my blog (thanks to Tracee!) anytime, although I don't think that it is very exciting !! I will keep checking in to follow the family progress.

Melody said...

I am one of those complete strangers who randomly found your blog one day, and so enjoy reading about your happy little family! :)
I think I left a comment once before, but just wanted to tell you that I really enjoy your adventures on here. ;)
God bless,
Melody