Thursday, May 3, 2012

Time Out

Aurora got her first official time out yesterday because she bit my shoulder.  It was pretty hilarious to see her sitting on her little time out stool, and I was pretty surprised that she actually stayed on it the whole time until I took her off (it was only like 2 minutes).  I had to leave the room though, because I was laughing so hard and I didn't want her to see me laughing.  Darwin took some pictures to get documentation of her first time out.  She gave me a smooch and told me she was sorry when she'd been there long enough.  Sweet little thing.  Hopefully we won't have to use the time out stool very often, but maybe that's wishful thinking?  I guess we'll find out.  We've never been parents to a toddler before :)
Thinking about what she did
 Don't mind the red-eye
 Thinking time out is pretty funny
She'd even smile, wave, and say "HI!" while she was sitting there :)

4 comments:

Jared & Tracee said...

Funny little time out stool. P would throw himself of the stool kicking and screaming. The "corner" works best for us, because of that problem! I hope she doesn't turn into a biter like my son!

Lape Family said...

How could you put that sweet little thing in a time out!! Though I must admit with the red eye she does look a little possessed!! Is her time out in the bathroom??

Louisa said...

She's even adorable when she's been naughty!

Kenley and Mel said...

She's so cute. I love how she was waving at you when she was in time out. She a haapy lil girl :)