Sunday, September 28, 2014

August Randoms

I had just a couple more pictures from August I wanted to get posted before moving on to September.  I'm definitely getting behind with my blogging again.  Oh, well.  Such is my life right now :)

I love that Savannah will sit and smile for the camera sometimes now.  She's such a little sweetheart!
 photo DSC06562_zps7d74f1c7.jpg
Daddy and Rori went outside to play with chalk together one day.  Rori loves when Daddy goes outside to do chalk with her :)
 photo IMG211_zps23022f14.jpg
Grandma and Grandpa went out to the West Coast for a few days to visit Aunt Andrea and Uncle Sean (and the ocean, of course!).  They know how much we love the beach too and they brought back some fun books for the girls and some yummy jam for us.  I'm so glad we captured this moment of Grandma reading to the girls inside the tent from Aunt Georgiana :)
 photo DSC06718_zps7db31fec.jpg
And I think that wraps up August!

No comments: