Friday, December 4, 2015

November Misc.

The day after Thanksgiving was my great aunt and uncle's 50th wedding anniversary.  Our girls lovingly call them Nanny Sharon and Poppy.  We love that we live so close to them!  They are fantastic people and always make us feel at home when we're with them.  It was great to celebrate two wonderful people with my family and spend time with them two days in a row!
Happy Anniversary, Aunt Sharon and Uncle Bob
(he's my grandpa's brother)
 photo DSC00818.jpg
Look how cute they are dancing together :)
 photo DSC00815.jpg
The kids all had fun dancing too--we couldn't keep them off the stage!
 photo DSC00816.jpg
The celebration was a just before bedtime.  Can you tell? ;)
 photo DSC00814.jpg
Just as we were leaving, Aurora sneaked her way in for one more dance :)
 photo DSC00819.jpg
And she fell asleep in the car on our 10 minute drive home.  We thought it was funny that she fell asleep with her blanket in her mouth :)  Silly kid!
  photo DSC00821.jpg

Randoms from November
Aurora's preschool class had a little Thanksgiving feast the Monday before Thanksgiving.  Each kid got to bring a treat to share with the other kids.  Aurora brought the Pilgrim hats we like to make for Thanksgiving and cute little acorn candies (we didn't get a picture of the goodies this year).  I thought this pretzel turkey was cute that she got from one of her classmates and took a picture so we can try to replicate it at some point down the road :)
 photo DSC00722edited.jpg
Aurora was "reading her magazines" one day while I was working and asked me to take a picture of her with a couple of them.  She's pretty adorable, I must say!
 photo DSC00650.jpg
 photo DSC00651.jpg
Savannah being silly.
 photo DSC00724edited.jpg
A picture she took herself of her BFF, "Bop"
 photo DSC00789.jpg
Savannah selfie! Love it!
 photo DSC00790.jpg
I've posted some similar pictures of Savannah in the past and can't help but do it some more because I think my kids are cute.  Sleeping pictures are some of my fav's!
 photo DSC00592.jpg
And her Nutella breakfast face.  I love it!
 photo DSC00726.jpg
Happy November!

No comments: