Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Thanksgiving 2015

This year we had two Thanksgiving dinners.  One with each of our families.  It makes for a little bit of a busy day, but so much fun too!
Our first dinner was at my cousin's house.  All of my immediate family was able to attend, minus my baby brother who had to work (we missed you, Sky!).  It's always fun to have everyone together.
Aurora wearing the cute pilgrim's hat her preschool teacher made
 photo DSC00791.jpg
My cousin is in the process of moving and the girls took immediate advantage of the empty bookshelves as soon as they discovered them :)
 photo DSC00793edited.jpg
Our cute girls on Thanksgiving!
 photo DSC00794.jpg
Aurora let Savannah have a turn wearing her pilgrim's hat.  Thanks for sharing, Rori!
 photo DSC00795.jpg
Some of our Thanksgiving crew
 photo DSC00796.jpg
More of our group
I love that Darwin is the only one looking at the camera :)
 photo DSC00797.jpg
After our yummy dinner it was time to relax for a while
 photo DSC00799.jpg
And then time for family pictures!
These 4 cousins were all born within 6 weeks of each other right after Darwin and I got married.  Such cuties! We love them all!
Amaia, Hannah, Abbie, and Jessyka
 photo DSC00800edited.jpg
My brother, Tayton, my new sister-in-law, Heather, and my niece, Amaia.  We don't get to see them very often and we were so glad they were able to come be with us!
 photo DSC00801edited.jpg
 Rori was ready for our family picture!
 photo DSC00803edited.jpg
But Savannah was being a little bit of a stinker (no nap and lots going on makes for cranky kids sometimes).  This was the best shot we got.  Fuzzy, and my red eye fixer won't work because of it. Oh, well!
 photo DSC00804.jpg
My family (minus Skylar)
 photo DSC00807edited.jpg
My cute parents
 photo DSC00810.jpg
After all the family photos, we went and ate with Darwin's family.  Savannah fell asleep after about 10 minutes of being there and was out for the night.  Poor thing.

Thanks for a wonderful Thanksgiving everyone!  We love you all!

No comments: