Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Happy Birthday to my Sweetheart!

Today is Darwin's birthday, and although he is gone all week, I wanted to tell him how much I love him and how blessed I am to have him as my husband. Anyone who knows Dar, knows how much of a people- person he is. He loves to be around friends, family, or acquaintances, and loves to make people laugh. He is super easy to get along with and always loves to have fun and play jokes with/on people. He's someone who really knows how to have fun while you work, rather than to just play when the work is over. He is brilliant and really has a passion for the Earth and for teaching others all the things he knows. He is really excited to start his masters program this fall and to further his education, because his knows the more he learns the more it will benefit his students and our family. He is very dedicated in all that he does, and has an amazingly strong work ethic (he credits that to all his work in the garden when he was young--Thanks, Mom & Dad Deming!!). Darwin has a strong testimony of his Savior and the Gospel and does all he can to serve God's children. He loves his calling in the Teacher's Quorum, and loves to learn new things from his boys. Darwin is a great provider for our little family, is the best husband in the world, and is determined to do his best in all that he does. I can't wait for the opportunity to see him with our own children and I know that he will be the best dad in the world someday. I really could go on and on about him, but I don't want to make people sick with all this mushy love stuff :) Darwin, thank you for all your love and support. You're the best husband a girl could ever hope for and be blessed with. You mean the world to me, don't you ever forget it!! Happy Birthday, Darling! I love you!!





I feel like this picture needs a caption. There are kids inside that tube, and Darwin is dumping a bucket of water on them :) They loved it until someone had the idea to put the hose straight in on them. Dar is always able to help the kids have fun, probably because he's just a big kid himself!

1 comment:

Angela said...

Happy Birthday, Darwin.