Thursday, November 6, 2008

Condo Pictures!!!

Our wonderful friend and Realtor, Dan Cavan, sent me some pictures of our condo! Yay! I didn't even think to bring the camera with us when we went to look at it because we weren't serious about buying something this quickly, but when we saw this one we had to grab it! So, thanks for sending the pictures over, Dan! :) The pictures have the current owner's cute furniture in them, but at least you'll get the gist. Let me know what you think!!

Exterior view of our building
The clubhouse
Kiddie play area
Family room/kitchen view
Dining room/kitchen view
Master bedroom
Master bathroom
Bedroom #1
Bedroom #2 (or office :)
Main bathroom

9 comments:

Jared & Tracee said...

I was going to get mad for a min. because you said that we could go with you next time you go and take pictures. It looks fabulous! I'm SO excited for you guys. How many days now until its yours?

The1stdaughter said...

What a nice place! You guys really got lucky, it doesn't look like it even needs a whole lot of work. Congrats!

MARK & CHRISTY said...

oh it is so so so cute!! I love it!! You guys are so lucky to be getting in a place! Congrats again!

Jennie-O said...

I'm so happy for you guys. It looks like a great place. Can't wait for the housewarming party!! :)

BusyMama said...

So cute!! I'm super excited for you. :)

Lisa said...

I am so excited for you guys! It looks so nice. So when do you move?

Marci said...

That is great news! Congradulations. Enjoy every minute you have. I'm proud of you...living the gospel and your dreams! God bless you both in all you do.

Marci said...

I just realized that you came to my neck of the woods and didn't say anything to me about it...JULY! Should I be offended? We would have loved to have you visit! Next time you are out here...LET US KNOW!!! LOVE YOU!

Anonymous said...

Darwin,

Was the Condo a purchase, lease, or rental? It is beautiful and looks to be very comfortable. I love seeing your generation getting into a comfortable home. You make us all proud.

Uncle Jim