Thursday, January 22, 2009

Thoughs, Insights, and Memories Cont.

I found some more pictures from this past weekend I needed to put up to go along with my previous post. My parents, little brother, Skylar, and my niece, Amaia, stopped by on Sunday on their way back up from St. George. It's always nice to have them come by on their way through.

Amaia and Aunt K (we were on a team, and we won!! Thanks for your help, Moose!)
Playing Mario Party 8--Thanks Hancocks!!
I used to love spinning. (Don't mind the double chin :)
We have the same haircut :)
Because my sister, Shannon, isn't into the blogging thing yet, I thought I'd post a few pictures of her kids for those of you who read my blog, and know Shannon. This was Liam's first pickle experience :)
Still happy as a clam. He's really the happiest baby I've ever met!
His big sister, Hannah, LOVES pickles, and has been eating them pretty much since she was born ;)
It's so great to be surrounded by family and wonderful friends. D & I truly are blessed!!

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

It's actually funny to see Uncle Frank playing the Wii! Love it!

Marci said...

Seriously cute kids! I miss your dad! Tell him we say hi!