Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I have the BEST HUSBAND IN THE WORLD!!

I just had to let everyone know that my husband is THE BEST HUSBAND IN THE WHOLE WORLD! He does such a wonderful job at making me feel special all the time, but every now and then he pulls something extra special out of his sleeve to make me feel super special. Today when he got home from work, after having been gone for a whole 12 hours, he brought me some beautiful roses...just because. I am so lucky/blessed to be married to my best friend. I LOVE YOU, DARWIN!!

6 comments:

Kirsten said...

That is SOO sweet! You're so blessed to have such a wonderful guy like him!

Laci said...

ok... we've got a keeper on our hands here! what a sweetheart!!!! i love it!

Marci said...

Husbands rock! They can make so much out of doing so little! You are one lucky gal! I am happy to hear you are so happy! I love you guys sooooo much! Take care!

Lisa said...

They are gorgeous! Good work Darwin! ;)

Kenley and Mel said...

Ohh, that is so sweet of him! Those flowers are beautiful. You deserve each other. Ahh how cute!

Erin said...

What a nice surprise! The flowers are beautiful (yellow roses are my favorite!).