Wednesday, October 14, 2009

He's a genius!

I just want to say how proud I am of my genius husband. About a month ago he had to take a couple of Praxis tests for his teaching job, and we just found out that he scored in the top 15% of everyone who has ever taken it! Great job, babe! I'm so proud of you!! Not only that though, he is also in the top 10% of his Masters program, he has a 4.0 gpa for his entire program so far. Woot! Woot! Keep up the hard work, my love. You rock!

P.S. For those of you who don't get the picture of Sid the Sloth being put up with this post, Sid claims "I'm a genius" in the movie Ice Age. If you haven't seen it, repent and sin no more ;)

3 comments:

Lisa said...

congrats! you both are amazing!

Jared & Tracee said...

Its ALL those books that we helped move! But nice job......as the once quoted Jared says..........."we need more dumber friends!!!" Just kidding, no one could ever replace you guys!!!!!!

Jennie-O said...

serious??? Way to go Darwin. That's huge & you should celebrate!