Tuesday, October 27, 2009

T'was a blustery morning!!

This is no joke. This morning just as I was leaving my house heading towards the freeway on my way to school, I was completely startled when I saw something HUGE coming towards my car. A tumbleweed that was at least half the size of my car was headed straight towards me!! The thing was ginormous!!!! No kidding! I think it missed my car by only about 3 inches. It didn't help that it was still pitch black outside, so I didn't see it until it was about 5 feet away. The wind was blowing so hard the tumbleweed was coming fast! Thank goodness for those close encounters that don't actually become encounters :) I swear...this only happens in Utah!!

Have a great day!!

2 comments:

Laci said...

crazy!! That would scare the crap out of me!!

Marci said...

THAT is SOOOOOOO funny! I have had that happen to me driving from Seattle to Idaho and then back again! We were bombarded for about 5 miles! IT was CRAZY! Those things get HUGE!