Friday, November 20, 2009

A Little Irreverent Christmas/Mental Health Humor

Schizophrenia:

Do You Hear What I Hear?


Multiple Personality Disorder:

We Three Queens Disoriented Are


Amnesia:

I Don't Know if I'll be Home for Christmas


Narcissistic:

Hark the Herald Angels Sing About Me


Manic:

Deck the Halls and Walls and House and Lawn and Streets and Stores and Office and Town and Cars and Buses and Trucks and Trees and Fire Hydrants and...


Paranoid:

Santa Claus is Coming to Get Me


Borderline Personality Disorder:

Thoughts of Roasting on an Open Fire


Full Personality Disorder:

You Better Watch Out, I'm Gonna Cry, I'm Gonna Pout, Maybe I'll tell You Why


Obsessive Compulsive Disorder:

Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells...


Agoraphobia:

I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day But Wouldn't Leave My House


Senile Dementia:

Walking in a Winter Wonderland Miles From My House in My Slippers and Robe


Oppositional Defiant Disorder:

I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus So I Burned Down the House


Social Anxiety Disorder:

Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas while I Sit Here and Hyperventilate

2 comments:

Lora said...

ha ha! SO fabulous!
What a great way to start my day!
Thanks

Anonymous said...

That is SO funny!