Monday, November 9, 2009

The next Van Gogh...seriously!

I posted this on my private blog, but I'm still so proud of it that I have to post it here too to share with everyone...

I have to tell you first of all how proud I am of my drawing. Not only does it actually look like a moose, but I DREW IT IN THE DARK!! I couldn't see a thing, so I'm honestly quite impressed with myself for how well I did. I don't even want to attempt to draw it again though, because I know I can't draw that well with my eyes open! Talk about kicking Pictionary butt!! Woot! Woot!
*Art by K.D., November 4, 2009*
P.S. I drew this picture as an object lesson in Institute to go along with D&C 111, talking about being led in the dark. And, my picture was actually one of the better ones!

2 comments:

Janice said...

Love it Kiara! It needs to go on a moose quilt to cuddle up with by a roaring fire! You are awesome! Happy day!

Anonymous said...

That's AWESOME!!!