Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Milestones

As of December 14th we have officially been in our own home for a year!! What a good feeling it is to know that we're not throwing our money away by renting, and that we're building equity at the same time. We really love our condo--we love the location, we love our neighbors (the ones we know anyway), we love the club house, and we love our ward.

We saw another milestone yesterday...we hit 100,000 miles on our car! I bought the car when I was 18, fresh out of high school. It had 14 miles on it when I test drove it at the dealership, and 27 miles on it when I drove it off the lot to bring it home. We've gone through a lot, that car and us. Before we got married, D used to always say to me, I can't wait till this is my car. Haha. Good times. Yay for milestones!

1 comment:

Cristin said...

100,000! Woo hoo! Whenever things like that happen in our cars, Erik always takes a picture of the odometer. No joke.