Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Sick

I guess my body decided I needed a few extra days of Spring Break because I've been at home the last two days dealing with a nasty cold consisting of not being able to breathe, body aches, upset stomach, slight sore throat, and alternating stuffy/runny nose. Grr. I've only been up for an hour and a half and I've already used about 100 tissues. Thank goodness for NyQuil and being able to get pretty good sleep last night. Not to mention an incredible husband who came home from work yesterday and took wonderful care of me, and convinced me to stay home again today so I don't get other people sick. If it were up to me, I'd be at school right now, not missing classes so I don't have to make anything up when I get back. Hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to get my nose back to the grindstone instead of the tissue box. Until then, bring on the tissues!

3 comments:

Jared & Tracee said...

GET BETTER!!! Sorry that you are keeping Kleenex in business!! SLEEP, that seems to be the cure for anything. If not at least you escape the sickness for a few hours!

Kenley and Mel said...

You take it easy Kiara! If you're sick that's the best thing you can do. Hopfully you get feeling better real soon! Sorry you don't feel good, Darwin is so great to you! I love it. I miss you - other than being sick how are you doing? How is school and everything?

Ruachel said...

I didn't know you were sick. :( Can I bring you food or a new tissue box? Let me know. I hope you get better soon.