Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Christmas or Easter?

I'm sure we weren't the only ones who woke up Easter Sunday with a tinge of disappointment of waking up to this:
Where's Spring?
But, we loved Easter and we LOVED Conference!! There definitely were some powerhouse talks about parenting, but I always love the talks, no matter what. It's so nice to be able to recharge our spiritual batteries every 6 months with General Conference, and being able to read the words in between.

Because it was Easter, Dar & I had tons of fun dying Easter eggs during Conference this year. The only bummer was that we were doing it by ourselves, without our usual buddies to join us, so we had to include them in our own special way:
We miss you guys!!

3 comments:

Jenny M said...

Amen to Christmas on Easter! Cute Easter Eggs!

Lora said...

=) your eggs are darling! I'm glad you two had such a wonderful weekend!

ps-Are you two looking to get to Australia soon? I have a friend who may be able to provide buddy passes (flight at a fraction of the cost)...it just makes me sad to see how much you miss Jar and Trac!!

Christy said...

HA! i like the little faces. :)