Thursday, April 22, 2010

The Final of the Finals

That's right. It's the final of my finals. No longer will I have to stress over my professors slamming everything on me during the last few weeks -or even days- of the semester. No longer will I have to stay up into the wee hours of the night studying for a test I might possibly bomb the next day. No longer will I have to try to read my professor's mind and guess how he/she might grade me.

Actually, it really hasn't been that bad. It has really been an incredible experience. But...as of next Tuesday I will be FINISHED WITH MY LAST FINAL EVER!! Okay, maybe not EVER, but at least until we decide it's time for me to go to graduate school.

I finished up my last day of classes today...actually about an hour ago. I have a take-home final to finish over the weekend and turn in Tuesday morning, and then a 2 hour yoga practice after that. What better way to finish off your final semester -after all the intellectual exposure, all the cramming and learning over a 4 year period of time- than with a 2 hour yoga workout? I'm totally stoked!

Yesterday was one of the most stressful days of my life, but it's over. End of story. Thank goodness for a husband who reminds me that stressful days are not the end of the world, and regardless of the grades I get this semester, I will still graduate with honors. He always knows how to lift me up and make me feel better. Thanks, Babe! This has been an incredible journey for both of us. I've learned so much and grown so much more in the last 4 years. It's hard to say good-bye to UVU, but I am oh so excited at the same time!

Watch out for graduation pictures coming up after next Friday! Woo! Hoo!

3 comments:

Jared & Tracee said...

YIPPY!!! I am SOOOOOOOO excited that you are finishing!!! CONGRATS!! I am just amazed by you, with everything that you have done, and are doing with your life!! Love ya babe! Congrats again!

Janice said...

Hey Kiara how did you find my picture for your post? ha ha I, too, shall miss UVU but most of all I will miss YOU my friend! You have made my experience here such fun and I always looked forward to seeing your smiling face (and to gripe and moan about "stuff")! You deserve the best because you are the best! Happy Day! Janice

Jennie-O said...

congratulations - I remember that feeling, it is the BEST! Such a relief do be done with that part of your life. I'm so happy for you!