Friday, April 9, 2010

coming to an end

I seriously can't wait to graduate. 3 weeks from today. But at the same time I honestly can't express how much I'm going to miss being in school at UVU. I love school! I love knowing that my hard work pays off and that I've put forth my best effort in all of my classes--most of the time, anyway.

I've had senioritis for a couple months now, or pretty much all semester, really. But it really makes me sad that this fun adventure of my undergraduate endeavor is coming to an end. The degree I've been working towards all my academic life is finally here! (Although now that I've been in college and loved it so much I want to get my master's degree eventually too, but I don't feel like right now is the time to do it.)

So, here I stand ready to move onto the next stage of my life of deciding what I really want to do with myself when I grow up. I thought I had a plan, but that plan took a turn in a direction I didn't expect. So, here I am back at square one. Wish me luck and decisiveness! Indecisiveness is something I've been struggling with a lot lately. Ask my sweet husband! Thanks for your patience and encouragement, Babe!

3 comments:

Cristin said...

I am so proud of you, Kiara! Graduating from college was strange for me too because I didn't really know what to do. We can't always plan our lives like we want to, but I have discovered that (looking back) everything happens for a reason and it does start to make sense later. I hope you can be confident in whatever path you choose and not second guess any personal revelation you receive about what to do next. This is an exciting time.

Ruachel said...

This is such an accomplishment! I hope you really feel proud of yourself for all of your efforts and achievements. You should treat yourself to something really yummy, like Cheesecake Factory...

Suzanne Hettinger said...

Congratulations!! What a great accomplishment!! Life holds in store for you many, many great things to come.

Thanks for the music!! I've been listening all day at work.