Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Busy Weekend

On top of celebrating our 6th anniversary (see post below) we spent the weekend with my family. It's always nice to visit and catch up, and I was glad my parents got to spend some time with Aurora too, but I can honestly say that after 4 weekends in a row of camping and then a whole weekend away from home I'm looking forward to being at home in my bed this weekend!!

We had a family reunion in Idaho on Saturday and then on Sunday we celebrated our niece, Hannah's, 6th birthday.

Relaxing, watching TV Friday night. Rori is seriously the best snuggler!
Love this picture of Koda :)
Anderson Family Reunion on Saturday
Hanging out with Auntie Di
Dar got to be the auctioneer. He did awesome...had everyone laughing, of course :)
Aunt Bri, Rori, and Koda
Cousins. Exactly a year apart :)
The sign that always welcomes us to Grandma's house
And seriously one of the most AMAZING sunsets on Saturday night. Absolutely beautiful!
Happy Birthday, Hannah Bear!! We love you!!!

1 comment: