Saturday, August 27, 2011

For kicks.

I love all the random pictures we take sometimes. I was just browsing our photo files and thought I'd share a few. Enjoy!

Corn on the cob from our garden!
The first real pie I've ever made. I used cherry pie filling we canned last summer with my cousin, Martha. (I guess I still cheated because I didn't make the pie crust from scratch.)
Glued to something on TV. Dar calls her our little boob-tuber.
Sleeping on our bed, surrounded by pillows--she's a little wiggle worm when she sleeps now!
Taking a snooze on Dad's belly
I can't imagine her arm was really that comfortable!
And now a whole bunch of her "eating" sweet potatoes. I just wish she'd actually eat her food. She's definitely a Momma's milk-bottle baby. (Yes, I'm still pumping. We recently found out she's allergic to a couple different formulas. Big bummer.)
P.S. Dar took me to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2 last night. LOVED IT!!!!

2 comments:

Lape Family said...

It is about time!! Seriously great movie!! Rori is sooo cute. Allergies not fun trust me!! Sorry you have to deal with it!!

Lape Family said...

Bye the way my kids saw that picture of Rori with her eyes bugged and said' " BUGSY".