Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Happy Loves Day!

Despite not feeling well, and Dar being at work all day, Rori and I had a pretty good Valentine's day together. Unfortunately we didn't get to spend as much time with Dar as we both wanted to because he was being great and working on trying to fix a problem with our car so he could drive it to work today. But, we still had fun and spent as much time together as we could!

Morning ritual: snuggling, watching Disney Jr.
I love that you can just barely see her eyes peeking out over Minnie's ears

Rori & I ate mini heart pancakes for breakfast. Of course I didn't think of getting up early enough to make breakfast for Dar. Sorry babe!
Maybe I'm a bad mom for giving her syrup this young. What can I say? She loves to dip!
(And she got to use the Valentine's bib Dad got for her last year, but it obviously didn't fit her then.)
Love's in the bathtub too :)
I made some yummy spaghetti, salad, and homemade rolls for dinner. We had Turtle brownies for dessert! Yum! Aurora LOVES to slurp the noodles. I told her to get all the slurping in that she can while we allow it, because we're not going to let her do it forever!
Love that spaghetti sauce face! :)
And needless to say, she got 2 baths yesterday. Happy girl!
And finally a little bit of a smile from our sick baby. Get better soon, Princess!
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!

P.S. Congratulations to our friends, the Cox's, who after almost 10 years of marriage welcomed a new baby girl, Delilah Jane, into their family last night. We're so happy for you guys! What a great Valentine's gift!!

2 comments:

Jared & Tracee said...

I hope your car, and your baby are doing better! And YAY for the Coxs! I thought she wasn't due until the first of March!!!

Kenley and Mel said...

It looks like you had a great Love day even though Dar was at work. Rori makes everything so cute. She's adorable. I'm so happy for you - you have such an adorable family!