Monday, July 30, 2012

44% increase

Last Monday we had a new cabinet installed in our kitchen.  Ever since we bought and moved into our condo (which we love. . . most of the time) we've talked about needing more cabinet space because every time we move our kitchen gets smaller.  (Note to self: bigger kitchen with the next move.)  So, we finally took the plunge and got a new cabinet.  We didn't want just any old cabinet.  We wanted one that would match as close as possible and look like it was there all along.  We're hoping it will help us sell our condo when the time comes (which is not any time soon, by the way).  We signed on with Sears, and we're pretty pleased with the result.  I'll be even happier when it's paid off in a few months :)
Before
 After
Being the scientific guy he is, Dar took measurements of all our cabinets and found we have 44% more cabinet space than we had before.  Suh-weet!  I've finally been able to take all my dishes out of our pantry so I can actually use my pantry for food like it was meant for!  Yay!
 Another perk is that they gave us new crown molding for all of our cabinets, which is nicer than the stuff we had before.  I'm totally okay with that.
Yeah, I'm pretty happy with it.

2 comments:

Jared & Tracee said...

I can't believe we haven't seen it yet in person. Yay for more space!!!!!

Jared & Tracee said...

I can't believe we haven't seen it yet in person. Yay for more space!!!!!