Friday, February 8, 2013

Hyrum Jarrett

We have a new nephew and Aurora has a new cousin: Hyrum Jarrett.  He was born January 14th, two weeks early, and he fits right in with all the many other January birthdays we have in our family!  We had planned a couple different times to go up to meet him after he was born, but first we had to get over being sick.  Then, this happened and the weather was awful and we just didn't make it up there.

On Wednesday, we were blessed to have my family come down here to visit us!  Not only did we get to meet new baby Hyrum (Aurora says his name very well!), but my mom got to come to my ultrasound with me since Darwin had to work.  It was a very nice visit all around :)
 photo DSC09056_zpsd6abf307.jpg
 I was happy as a clam to snuggle him.  I didn't want to let my sister take him home!  Good thing I'll have a tiny one of my own to snuggle next month!
 photo DSC09062_zps066a8bea.jpg
Aurora was super excited to hold Baby Hyrum
 photo DSC09069_zps3e533623.jpg
She kept giving him hugs and she got in some good smooches too :)
  photo DSC09070_zps6a574284.jpg
 Cousin Koda loves to hold Hyrum too, but she gets to see him more than we do!
 photo DSC09059_zpsc8005e03.jpg
 And just for kicks, here's Koda holding Aurora practically 2 years ago to the day the picture of Koda holding Hyrum was taken.  Man, time flies and kids grow like weeds!
 photo DSC00055_zps18a00783.jpg
Welcome to the family, baby Hyrum!  And it was so great to see you all, family!  We love you!

No comments: