Wednesday, September 18, 2013

A Nastassia Day

 photo 117871047_4x6Print_Matte__006_zpseb8f61bd.jpg
A year ago today was our due date for our tiny little angel baby, Nastassia.  I've been thinking about her a ton lately as today has been approaching.  I still think of her every single day--some days more than others--but I always think of her.  My heart smiles, and gets a little sad too, when I see anyone who has Down's Syndrome.  They have a special place in my heart, even though they'll probably never know it.

I love that when someone asks how many kids we have, Darwin always says 3.  It may not physically look like we have 3 girls but we do.  One just gets to live in Heaven.

We love you and miss you, Nastassia Grace!
Just wanted everyone to know we're thinking of you today, and always!

I've posted this song before but wanted to post it again because it always makes me think of our experience with Stassia, and I felt like someone who reads this might need the great message in the song right now too.

2 comments:

Sara Kappas said...

This is so sweet, and really such a blessing for your family to have had this experience in your lives.

Koon Family said...

Love hugs and kisses. We all are looking forward to meeting this sweet angel one day. She has such a special place in our hearts. xo