Wednesday, September 4, 2013

{EIGHT} is Great!

We've gone from this
(I know how much you love this picture.  Seriously.)
 photo _D0A4569_zps36f7b45b.jpg
  To this
 photo DSC02731_zpse4490463.jpg
And how truly blessed we are!

I love how we've grown in the last eight years of our marriage--in countless ways [except maybe the extra poundage we would both be good to lose ;) ]  We've seen countless blessings throughout the years of our marriage, and we've seen our share of trials too.  We continue to have bumps in the road, but it makes our lives exciting.  It's a good thing for that silver lining in the distance, huh?  No matter what, I'm glad I get to face those challenges with you as my crutch and my strength, my go-to man!  Thank you for being who you are and making me love you more and more each day.  You are my hero, and the man of my dreams.  I'm glad you're mine FOREVER!!

We have a beautiful family.  We have the gospel.  We have each other.

Happy belated anniversary, Babe.  You know how much I love you!

4 comments:

Koon Family said...

We love you all too! What a wonderful story you are living! xo

Sara Kappas said...

Happy anniversary guys!

Jared & Tracee said...

I love the picture from oregon! Happy late anniversary you old farts! ;)

Cristin said...

Happy Anniversary! You have such a cute family, Kiara.