Friday, October 4, 2013

I {heart} Shutterfly!

I just ordered my 7th [mostly] free book from Shutterfly in the last 2.5 years.  Yep.  Pretty awesome!  They've been mostly free because although I always order a free book I've had to pay shipping, or I've added additional pages, or Savannah's book I ordered just a couple weeks ago ended up being a bigger size than I thought it was--I learned my lesson to double check those details before I start working on a book. :)

Shutterfly is seriously so easy to use, and they send me discount codes in my email all the time.  I love Shutterfly! I'm really excited that I just realized this is my 7th book.  It's so fun for me to sit down and put one together--even when they send me a code for a free book and I only have a couple days to complete one and get it ordered--it's so worth it!

I hope you'll forgive me for my minute to brag.  I just think Shutterfly is pretty awesome.

P.S.  Thanks to Mom and Denise for sharing a free code with me along the way, helping me to get 2 of those books free!

P.P.S.  We've only been married for 8 years now.  I think it's about time I put together a book of a few of our wedding pictures!  I thought about posting a link so you could see it, but it's got some personal info in there so I decided against it.  Aurora is going to LOVE looking at this one!  It's a great way to keep her quiet and occupied at church :)

2 comments:

Koon Family said...

I'm so glad you can make them so quick. I'm still not finished with my first one! I love the books you have made! xo

deechickens said...

I am excited to see it, I just ordered Sydni's and mine also came out to be a bit more expensive then I intended it to be, but oh well, still worth it. And your most welcome!