Sunday, May 25, 2014

Mother's Day 2014

I have the best family.
I love my husband.
I love my girls.
I'm so glad I get to be a wife.
I'm so blessed to be a mother.

Me and my beautiful girls on Mother's Day. I'm so glad I have these two little munchkins to love and take care of, to learn and grow from.  They have made me a better person.
 photo DSC05488_zpsfeca1d95.jpg
Couldn't resist posting our blooper picture :)
 photo DSC05498_zps7c7aa9c1.jpg
Aurora snapped a shot of Daddy in the kitchen making me some yummy food on Mother's Day.  Thank you, Darwin, for giving me our beautiful children, for loving me like you do, for all of your love and support in everything I do, and for making my Mother's Day awesome!  I'm so glad I have YOU as my teammate!  You rock!  I love you more than you know!
 photo DSC05499_zpsefea2305.jpg
Happy belated Mother's Day to all you moms out there!  Most especially to my own Momma, my Omie, my Mother-in-Law, and my sisters.  You are some of the best ladies I have ever known!  Thanks for all you've done for me and for all you've taught me.  I'm a better wife and mother because of your advice and examples.
I love you all!!

This one's for you:

P.S. This music video was filmed at Thanksgiving Point Gardens where we just did our Running with Angels 5k

No comments: