Sunday, July 13, 2014

Father's Day 2014

So much has happened since Father's Day that I really don't remember much of what we did for Daddy (I had a really crazy week the week before--Daddy was at Scout Camp with the scouts and I worked 65 hours of over time that week!).  I think we let him sleep in a little bit and then we made him a yummy breakfast and gave him his gifts. We didn't get a picture of Daddy and the girls until after church, so this is as good as we could get...
 photo DSC05946_zps57511795.jpg
I thought this one was cute too :)
 photo DSC05948_zpsd04dd461.jpg
Darwin, thank you for being the best husband and father we could ask for.  We're SO blessed to have you in our lives.  Thank you for loving me and the girls like you do.  We need you more than you know.  Love you, Bunches!! Happy Father's Day!

No comments: