Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Halloween FHE - Sugar Cookies

Decorating sugar cookies for Halloween for an FHE activity with our BFFs - definitely something to do again next year :)

Aurora and I did a practice round before FHE and decorated some Hello, Kitty cookies we made with the cookie cutter
and decorating kit from Nanny.
Ready to decorate!
 "Kitty cookie"
 Dad got home just it time and helped Aurora eat it.  Mmm!
 Excited to get started with our decorating
 But the kids had to beat Darwin with their plates first :)
 Rori getting some decorating help from Dad
 Mr. P putting his sprinkles on very carefully, one-by-one.
 Aurora taking her sprinkles off very carefully, one-by-one :)
 Mr. P so proud of his cookie.  What a cute kid!
 There was much concentration going on in our little kitchen.
 Love this picture of R!
 (I'm taking the liberty of not posting pictures of my cookies.  They were sad to look at, but delicious to eat!)
Dar's bat cookie
 Jared and his tiny pumpkin cookie :)
 Miss R decorated 3 cookies, and very well done too!
 I just like Rori's confused face in this one
 Tracee gets the prize for best decorated cookies of the night for sure!  Hers were 100% better than mine.  No joke.
 
 All three kids in a sugar-cookie-coma on the coffee table at the end of the night.
Thanks again for decorating cookies with us, McSweeney's!  We love you guys, but you already knew that :)

P.S.  Thanks so much for all of your frosting suggestions.  I actually ended up using store-bought frosting this time anyway (lame, I know), but I might get brave enough to try one of your suggestions for when we do Christmas cookies!

Oh yeah!  And watch for more Halloween festivity posts to come.  I just need to do a little picture exchange with Tracee first.

1 comment:

Jared & Tracee said...

Those pictures turned out soooooo cute!!! I will swap pics from last night if I can steal some of these!!!