Friday, November 2, 2012

Keepsakes

There are some things I just don't want to forget.  Sometimes they make it into a journal or other keepsake book, sometimes they make it to the blog, and sometimes both.  This is one for the blog and the book.

Wednesday night after her first trick-or-treating experience with Mom, Dad, and the McSweeney's, Aurora was talking in her sleep.  What about?  CANDY!  I woke up to her mumbling something and then she clearly said "Candy."  It happened twice, and then she said my name a couple of times too.  Silly girl.  I guess she had such a great time she was dreaming about it to extend the experience :)

Last night as I was rocking Aurora and singing to her before bed was the first time she actually was trying to sing the words with me to "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star."  It was so stinking cute!  In the past she just hums along with me, sometimes.  Dar was cleaning up the kitchen and heard her singing with me from the hallway and came in her room to listen.  It was such a sweet experience.

Today at nap time she was trying to sing along with me to "I am a Child of God."

Man!  I love this little lady of ours!!!!

No comments: