Friday, June 15, 2012

Fun with our Aussies

Our Aussies went camping on Tuesday and since I'm recovering from a recent surgery we decided to just go up to roast hotdogs and smores and save our overnight camping for when I'm feeling better.  It was so fun to go up the canyon and spend some time in nature together :)

We finally switched Aurora into a forward facing car seat! Happy Day!
 Silly little girl, just happy to be outside :)
 I love her serious face
 P has such beautiful eyes!
 Giving loves :)
 P was interested in our camera and took about 20 pictures of himself, and he's got this same expression in just about all of them!  Funny boy.
 Yeah, Aurora was eating dirt.
 There was a teeny little hill close by that the kids entertained themselves with.  Here they're just playing in the dirt, but they used it as a slide too :)

Yesterday our Aussies invited us to go to the Spanish Fork splash pad with them.  We've lived so close for such a long time, but this is the first time we've been there.  It will definitely be a place we go more frequently - especially because it's FREE!

Another shot of our little sweetie in her new car seat :)
 The hubbies
 Getting Rori's little piggies wet
 I'm so glad she likes water!
 Getting more brave on her own
 Oh, yeah!
 P was instructing Aurora on how to run through the water :)
 She still needed a little encouragement from Dad :)
 She's covering her mouth while making a high-pitched, excited squeal :)
 Poor little R and her broken arm :(
 The babies - not the most flattering picture of either one, but cute nonetheless.
 Talking about the birds flying overhead :)
Thanks for more fun adventures, McSweeney's!  We love you guys!

3 comments:

Donna Moore said...

I love when you guys hang out with my family !! That way I usually get 2 lots of pics to see and blogs to read !!! Thanks guys !!!!

Jared & Tracee said...

We have such cute kids! I love the pics. I love even more that your baby and my baby get along so well!!! and YAY for the forward facing seat!!! :)

becky rigby said...

I can't believe how much Aurora looks like you. She's a mini Kiara. So cute.