Friday, August 17, 2012

Ponytail

My BFF, Tracee, watched Aurora for us on Saturday so we could go to the temple (see post below).  When we picked her up Tracee had given Aurora her very first ponytail!! I admit, I've been too chicken to do it myself.  My child has very limited hair to work with. . . she takes after her Momma as a baby in the hair arena.  Aurora LOVED her ponytail, and wanted to wear her hair in a ponytail for church on Sunday so I gave in to her request.  Everybody loved her teeny little ponytail sticking straight up, and I couldn't help but chuckle every time I looked at it.  The good thing is: we're making progress on the hair growth! Yay!

 She loved looking at her ponytail in the mirror and would laugh at herself like it was the funniest joke ever.  Silly girl :)
 
Now we're just waiting to get enough hair to do pigtails!

1 comment:

The Ostlers said...

That is so dang cute!