Thursday, August 16, 2012

Tradition

For our anniversary every year we like to go to the temple to do sealings.  It's a great way to help others get the work done that they can no longer do for themselves, and to remember the promises and covenants we made to each other and our Father in Heaven when we were sealed.  I'm so glad we started that tradition from the beginning.  It's something I always look forward to.

We didn't get any pictures of us at the temple when we went to do sealings, but we did get a picture of ourselves in front of the restaurant we ate at to celebrate our anniversary.  It's a nice, local restaurant, with a great atmosphere and yummy food!

Our traditional picture of ourselves is a must :)
On Sunday, we took Aurora to the temple so she knows where we go when we take her to play with her cousins (thank you, family!! You know who you are!).  I've been wanting to get a picture of her in front of the temple to hang in her room.  I think we got at least a couple of winners :)
 
 
 Beautiful Provo Temple
 Our little family
 Cool shot Dar took.  He's been putting his father's day present (a tripod) to really good use :)
 She wanted to be in the water SO badly!
 I promise I didn't let her put her feet in it . . .
 . . . just her hands :)
 Silly little girl picked a pretty flower, so I made her wear it
 Me :)
 Love you, handsome man!!
We had a pretty laid back anniversary this year, but it was so nice to celebrate the way we did.  Yay for anniversaries!

3 comments:

Louisa said...

That first picture of Aurora in front of the temple is SOOOOO cute!

Louisa said...

And I love your hair.

Lape Family said...

I think you should put the one with all of you in her room with Families are Forever!! Though I do love the one of her and her huge smile super cute!!