Monday, December 10, 2012

Lucky girl.

I just wanted to say how grateful I am for these two loves of mine that I'm so blessed to have in my life each and every day.  I am one lucky girl!
Photobucket

Darwin is such a great dad!  Aurora loves him dearly and he loves her at least twice as much :)  He works so hard for our family and is so dedicated to his many responsibilities and obligations.  Words can't express how grateful I am for him and all he does for our little family.  He is such a great husband and makes me feel pretty even though I don't always feel that way, especially when I'm pregnant.  He comes home after working all day and will still make dinner for us when I've slacked off or had a rough day and didn't think of anything to make for dinner.  He tells me he loves me every single day.  He is the love of my life and my very best friend.  I could go on and on, but I'll leave it at that for now.  I love you, Darwin!!

Aurora gets more and more fun all the time.  She's repeating scriptures with us now and she helps us say prayers too.  She sings along with songs we sing to her and can quote "Tangled" amazingly for her age!  She has such a little tender heart and is so loving to us and her toys, especially her baby dolls.  I love when she gets in a kissing mood and wants to smooch us over and over again.  She's excited to be a big sister and knows her baby sister will be here soon.  Thank you, Aurora, for coming into our lives and making our family more complete.  I love you, Babsie!
Photobucket
I can't wait for more of these tender moments between Dar and our new little one who'll be joining our family before we know it!  How lucky I am to have my beautiful little family.  I love you, guys!

1 comment:

Koon Family said...

If everyone in the world were as perfect for eachother as you and your little family are what a wonderful world this would be! ;0)
I love you beyond words but with lots of tears! xoxoxoxoxo