Sunday, December 23, 2012

Merry Christmas!

I've watched this beautiful video several times in the last few weeks and it always brings tears to my eyes.  I thought I'd be selfish to not share it because Jesus Christ is what Christmas is really all about.  I can't help but think that "Christ-mas" just means "more Christ."  We all need more Christ in our lives, no matter where we are in our journey.  I have certainly been trying to focus more on the birth and life of my Savior this Christmas season, especially as I try to teach our sweet Aurora why we celebrate Christmas and why it is so special.  



How grateful I am for my Savior, Jesus Christ, especially during this Christmas season when we celebrate His birth. I often think of how neat it would be to meet and talk to Mary, His mother, to see what it was like to raise the Son of God.  What an amazing woman she was to have that privilege and enormous responsibility!  I hope we all remember our Savior during Christmas this week--remember the reason we give gifts at Christmas is to remind us of all the countless gifts and blessings we receive because of His birth, life, and atoning sacrifice for each of us personally.

Merry Christmas!!

For more great Christmas videos to remind us of what Christmas is really all about, click here.

No comments: