Monday, December 3, 2012

Grr!

I'm trying the photobucket thing, and maybe it's just me having issues, but I can't figure out how to get the pictures from my album in photobucket onto my blog.  Grr!

I assumed I upload them "from a URL" and then when I choose that option it tells me:

"We can't find the image at that URL.
  • Please check the address for typing errors.
  • Make sure the image is public. If your image is protected by a password, or on an internal network, we will not be able to read it."

Or it says:  "The URL is not valid. Make sure it starts with http:// or https://."

A little help, please?  How do I do this?

3 comments:

deechickens said...

Wish I could help, however, I did find on Saturday, that I reached my limit, I guess all the pictures I have uploaded have been bigger pixels, so I just removed some on the pisca website, I found a lot of them that had been uploaded twice some how, so that bought me a little time before I have to use photobucket.

Melody said...

Hello from one of your blog readers! I too had this problem when I first started adding pics from photobucket. Here are some things to try. Click the little photo icon, then click "from a url". Make sure your account AND album are both "PUBLIC". Then "copy" the "direct link" from the photo to the box that says, "Paste an image URL here". Your photo should appear and you can click "add selected". I went through many trials with this & then it finally worked! It's a pain when you run out of room on your blog and can't add photos the "traditional" way. But thankfully photobucket doesn't count against your allotted amount. Hope this helps! Feel free to e-mail me if you need any more help! Happy to try to sort it out with you! God bless your little family! Love your blog!
Melody :)

Melody said...

Ha! I said feel free to e-mail me if you had any questions and I didn't leave my e-mail address! Hehe! It's: mjames72@sbcglobal.net
Merry Christmas!
Melody :)