Friday, June 12, 2015

Missionaries

The last couple weeks in May were filled with missionary farewells.  Two of my cousins left on missions one week apart.  They're both such great boys and are greatly missed already!  They're doing wonderful things by choosing to serve the Lord for two years though and we're so proud of them for doing it!  We didn't get any pictures with Matt--I forgot to bring the camera! :( Matt was already in the MTC (missionary training center) when Ben had his farewell.

Darwin and I were able to attend the temple when Ben went through for the first time.  It was such a special experience and we were so happy to be a part of it!
Left to Right:
Darwin, me, Grandpa Randy, Grandma Pam, Ben's friend Zach (home for a short time from his mission due to illness), Ben, Alice, Randy, Martha, Ron, Nanny Sharon (uncle Bob was not able to come because he's been dealing with really awful back pain)
 photo DSC08796.jpg
 I love that Aurora wanted another picture with our Ben!
 photo DSC08808.jpg
I had to get a picture with "My Ben" too.  Love this kid!  We miss you already, Ben!!!
 photo DSC08810crop.jpg

No comments: