Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Sweet Savannah

This girl is a character.  She loves to be goofy and tease her sister.  Her laugh is contagious and she makes us laugh on a daily basis.  We're so blessed to have her in our family!
She loves to play dress-up
(and always wears her tiara over her eyes)
 photo DSC08631.jpg
 photo DSC08632.jpg
Sometimes she likes to "read" books at nap time before she falls asleep, and then I find her in uncomfortable positions when I check on her.
 photo DSC08734.jpg
 photo DSC08735.jpg
Grandma and Grandpa took the girls to McDonald's for happy meals one day when I had to go to a meeting for work.  Savannah thought the box made the best hat ever.  She thought she was pretty cool :)
 photo DSC08742.jpg
 photo DSC08743.jpg
Trying out Rori's roller skates
 photo DSC08746.jpg
One Sunday I had to leave after church for a meeting and when I came home I found these two taking a cozy nap.  Sweeties.
 photo DSC08582.jpg
Lately she wakes up pretty early in the morning (between 5-6:30am) to climb in our bed and then she goes back to sleep for a while longer.  It's only okay because I'm already up working at that point so she has space to sprawl out :)
 photo DSC08604.jpg
We love you, our Sweet Savannah!

No comments: