Thursday, June 4, 2015

Silly Sisters!

I know I've said it before, but I'm so glad these two are such great friends with each other.  They definitely have their moments when they don't get along, but for the most part, they get along really well, and I'm so grateful!  I love that they love to be silly together!
Rori makes a pretty good bubble Santa beard!
 photo DSC08711crop.jpg
And Savannah thinks her sister is crazy sometimes :)
 photo DSC08712crop.jpg
Lately they think it's pretty fun to help me vacuum.  I love having good helpers!
 photo DSC08713.jpg
They love horsey rides from Daddy.  It's hilarious when they try to give horsey rides to each other because they're practically the same size. I have yet to capture that on camera though. :)
 photo DSC08748.jpg
Aunt Georgiana gave one of us a candy Santa beard for Christmas and we finally broke down and let the girls eat it.  We had to take silly pictures with it first, of course!
 photo DSC08777.jpg
  photo DSC08779.jpg
  photo DSC08781.jpg
  photo DSC08782.jpg
 And, one of their new favorite things to do together is play with makeup.  It cracks me up that they draw their eyebrows on, because they see me color mine in :)  You gotta start somewhere, right?
(Savannah was in the processes of pulling a clip out of her hair, just FYI)
 photo DSC08602.jpg
They get pretty creative sometimes!
 photo DSC08627.jpg
 photo DSC08628.jpg
 photo DSC08629.jpg
Putting even more lipstick on!
 photo DSC08630.jpg
A slightly more mellow episode
 photo DSC08688.jpg
Gotta love that lipstick job! Lol!
 photo DSC08689.jpg
This picture doesn't demonstrate it very well, but they like to call each other on our cell phones and put them on speaker so they can use them like walkie-talkies.  Their favorite part is hearing the echo between the speakers when they're sitting right next to each other.  Silly kids!
 photo DSC08645.jpg
We love these two little ladies!  I don't know what we would do without them!

No comments: